Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hittin' the studio.

Unlikely to get paid in full.

Well, we're meeting up at Action Football! Studios East this evening to get the fourteenth episode down on wax (or, I guess whatever a minidisc is made out of).

While you can expect our regular topics (BCS recap, precap, and two weeks worth of the Quad Fours), we'll likely be touching on the extreme lack of racial diversity in the ranks of college football head coaches.

In general site news, I really think I've gotta get back to the "----Day in Football" posts 'cause otherwise there's depressingly little content around here (*coughrochestercough*). And it's not like I don't have time.... Extremely disappointing seasons by the Badgers and Packers have resulted in updates few and far between over at Load the Wagon.

So you've got my word now: at least one post per day from now until the birth of our Lord and Savior, Santa Claus.

No comments: