Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Episode 16 Teaser and a Concise Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers

To the former: the weather forecasts for the Patriots/Cardinals game in Foxboro and the Giants/Panthers game in New York are a high in the upper 20s and possible snow showers and high in the low 30s and a wintry mix respectively. Regardless of what Rochester says in his (don't hold your breath) upcoming gambling post, I stand by my podcast picks.

To the latter: Anyone that's listened to our podcasts knows that Rochester and I are sick of the Steelers; I get the sense that Rochester's opinion has been shaped by their extreme over-exposure in our television market, while I just hate the Steelers. Period. Anyway, Captain Caveman at Kissing Suzy Kolber posted this beautiful analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Steelers fans. Actually "beautiful" sort of sells it short. What's the best way to put that "kissing your finger tips" gesture into an adjective?

No comments: