Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week Three, In the Books

Rochester and I are meeting up at Action Football! Studios East tonight for the fourth installment of the podcast. Get excited!

I think I've got to alter the way I watch football. Or at the very least start limiting how much I watch. Saturday, I was on the couch from noon until 1:30 am. Admittedly, a day like that's a little atypical, because normally Wisconsin games don't start at 10:30 pm.

Sunday, I actually went to the gym during the Indianapolis/Minnesota game. Exercising while watching football was a huge revelation. An hour on the Arc Trainer was over before I knew it. I briefly considered restarting the cycle, but then came to my senses. It's definitely a set-up I'll consider in the future, though. I mean, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm willing to bet that watching football on a treadmill or bike or elliptical is better for you than watching football on the couch, eating TGI Friday's pizza chips and drinking Cuba libres.

No comments: