Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In More Mothers and Sons News*

Much like Beanie Wells' mother telling everybody her boy's foot is fine, Vince Young's status was delivered to the press by his mom. Apparently, Vince "will be fine if people are prayerful and help my baby boy out. He is a young man. He just needs a lot of love and support.'' First off, who knew "prayerful" is actually a word? Secondly, I guess if anyone's going to get an inside read on Young's mindset, it's one of the women in his life (note: I would have provided a link to that NFL commercial where VY talks about his rose tattoos representing his sisters, mother, and grandmother, but I couldn't find it).

* I strongly advise against Google Image searching "mothers and sons" without first turning on the Safe Search. Yikes.

No comments: