Monday, August 18, 2008

Where I be at?


Just so anyone who may be new to my game needs to know here is where I am coming from when it comes to football:
  1. I hate UNC.
  2. I hate Notre Dame.
  3. I have a difficult time watching SEC football. I have no idea why. I just can't watch it.
  4. I went to a school (originally) that had no football team and I pulled for the U. of Miami. That is mostly because they used to be outlaws and thugs. Also, Warren Sapp went there and I will kill for Warren Sapp.
  5. Howevs, I graduated from THE NC State University and now pull for them with absolutely all me heart. NC State University has the worst inferiority complex in the world. We are second fiddle to just about every team in the state of North Carolina. And with Wake Forest most recent emergence and Appalachian State winning all those high school championships, things have just gotten worse for us.
  6. I hate more teams and people than I like. My own mother compared be to Daniel Plainview. Christmas will be awkward this year.
  7. I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, because that was the only team I could win with on Tecmo Super Bowl. I stand by my choice. Big ups to Steve DeBerg and Eugene Marve!
Just so you know where I am coming from...and you may not want to visit there. It is really dark and smells a bit like bourbon and Eggo waffles.

No comments: